Zarraffa’s Coffee is proud to donate all proceeds from its Coffee Trailer to charity – sporting, school and local community groups hosting events.
The Trailer is a way of giving back to the community and making fundraising simple with a well-known, quality product and trusted brand. At each event, the Trailer offers freshly made, store quality espresso along with fully qualified Zarraffa’s Coffee Baristas.
How it works:
Beverages are charged at full price to event guests, with 50% of all proceeds going to your nominated cause and the remaining 50% donated to one of Zarraffa’s Coffee’s nominated charities.
Please keep in mind the Trailer is not a fully equipped store and trades with a reduced level of stock. Our drinks are served in Tall sized cups at regular store menu prices. The drink range includes:
- Flat White
- Caffe Mocha
- Hot Chocolate
- Chai Latte
- Iced Latte
- Iced Mocha
- Iced Chocolate
- Coffee Fusion™
- Mocha Fusion™
- Crème Chocolade Fusion™
- English Breakfast Tea
All drinks are served with full cream milk or reduced fat milk. Soy and lactose-free milk is not available with the Trailer but can be provided on the day by prior request from your local store.
Guidelines to consider if the Trailer is right for your event:
- Trailer is available for a minimum of 2hrs to approx. 6hrs. Each event will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
- Minimum one week’s notice is required for any event requests
- Trailer must be given full vehicle access to event sites and be parked on a stable flat surface to operate
- Access to water is required when operating at any event
- Trailer is not a catering facility and does not have the storage capacity and layout to cope with very high volume events. It is important to take this into consideration when assessing the potential attendance of your event
- Trailer is not licensed to provide or serve food at events
- Trailer is not suitable for wet weather unless adequate shelter is provided
- In the event of machinery breakdown, the vehicle must be able to leave the event immediately
- The Trailer is run by a petrol generator which depending on the event can be loud or disruptive as the generator is positioned on the exterior of the Trailer.
For enquiries and bookings contact your local store.