Explore the Roastery
For the first time we are opening the doors to our Zarraffa’s Coffee headquarters, giving coffee lovers the opportunity to tour our Roastery facilities, and learn more about our ‘liquid gold’.
We invite you to make the migration from your local store to our purpose-built Zarraffa’s HQ in Eagleby, QLD, to explore the intricacies of the entire coffee journey, from bean to cup.
For long-time lovers of our coffee products, it’s a chance to showcase what we’ve built over two decades and to show our appreciation by sharing this new experience with you.
Each tour begins with a brief history and documentary viewing, followed by a look inside our roastery and warehouse operation where we’ll follow the beans as they are roasted expertly by our specialist team. Guests then move to an interactive sensory room which includes a 360° headset experience, culminating in a tasting (or cupping as it’s known in the industry) of three different coffee bean varieties in our custom-built Coffee Lab.
Once your tour is complete, we invite you to unwind at Kiwanda Café with a complimentary cup of coffee* brewed perfectly to your taste by our experienced baristas.
Our popular Zarraffa’s Coffee bean varieties are available to purchase, or why not try one of our unique and seasonal microlot varieties, which can be roasted in our piccolo air roasters while you wait!
- The guided Roastery tour takes approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Tours run on Monday – Sunday from 9am, 10:30am, 12:30pm and 2:00pm daily. We recommend booking in advance to ensure your place.
- Tours cost $25.00 per person, or $22.50 for students and seniors. Children under the age of 12 are not permitted on the Roastery Tour.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your tour to allow for the check in process.
- No photos are permitted inside the amphitheatre, however we encourage you to take photos and videos throughout the rest of your visit with us.
- Food is not permitted during the tour, however we invite guests to enjoy the full Kiwanda Cafe menu before or after their Roastery tour. Kiwanda Cafe is open daily from 6am-4pm, and 7am-4pm on weekends.
- The Roastery tour is wheelchair friendly. Please speak to our booking team if you have any specific requirements for your tour.
- For groups of 10 or more guests please contact our team on 07 5500 0800 to arrange a group tour.
- Please note that the Roastery and Warehouse facility is not operational on the weekend. If you wish to experience our Roastery in full activity we recommend booking your tour on a weekday.
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to complete a Waiver form. Click here for an overview of our Roastery Tours Waiver.
- Receive a complimentary* Tall hot or cold beverage
*Offer only valid at Zarraffa’s Coffee Kiwanda Café. The complimentary coffee card will be provided to guests upon completion of the Roastery Tour. Strictly one drink per person. The offer is valid for one Tall hot or cold standard beverage as displayed on in store menu. Extras will incur a charge. Not valid with any other offer. Not redeemable for cash.